Is your horse built to be a Barrel Horse? Is ground going to effect them? How fast are they built to be? Our custom Barrel Horses Blueprint will tell you!
Your horses skeleton accounts for a minimum of 80% of their athletic capacity. Therefore, you really need to know how your horse is built to work!
Our Blueprint now includes our Saddle Fit Course – 85% of riders or horses are in the WRONG SADDLE – we have the stats to prove it! – and it isn’t about your weight – the wrong cantel angle will cripple both you and your horse! If your saddle fits, we will give you access to another lesson group for free
You send us pictures (we send you a list of 7 we need) and a video of a run and:
- We will send you back a narrated video via Vimeo that is is 15-20 minutes long, explaining your analysis in detail.
- You can then book 2 Zoom calls
- 1 to answer any questions you have from the analysis
- 1 more follow up with another run within 3 weeks of receive your analysis from us for a progress check
- Top 3 Time Stealers
- Any of your horses posture concerns
- What about their structure makes barrel racing easy/hard
- Tack analysis for both Rider & Horse
- What ground will challenge your horse
- What pattern components your horse will need
After checking out you will receive an email with link to a form that needs to be filled out with pictures needed for the assessment.
Assessments will be returned within 72 hours – Mon-Fri excluding Holidays
**When your pictures/files are loaded there will be a red X or a garbage can beside each file name. This means that they are uploaded and you can delete them if you accidently uploaded a wrong picture/file